Debugging of complex electronic hardware
We provide technical support and laboratory equipment for complex electronic hardware debugging.
When electronic equipment is being developped, debugging process requires high level master gage. The following typical problems will be resolved having used our equipment:
- Interfacing an 2.4 GHz antenna with a transceiver's chip;
- Searching of an interference signal source, when the signal apeears in the ACD input;
- Cause isolation of microcontroller failure on the electric drive card;
- Measurements of an ACD/CAD jitter clock signal;
- Adjustment of serial exchange for number of devices;
- Fixing of DDR2 issues;
- Checking passive components (e.g. ESR, ESL) for non-conformity.
The equipment list:
- 4-channels oscilloscope: band 2 GHz/ channel (40 GSzmples), active samples set, including differential samples;
- 36-channels mixed signal oscilloscope, decoded protocols: UART/SPI/I2C/I2S/CAN/LIN/FlexRay and others;
- Harmonics analyzer: 224 GHz, ultralow phase noise (- 130 dBc/Hz, carrier 1 GHz, tuning-out 10 kHz);
- Vector Signal Generators up to 6 GHz;
- Dual-channel arbitrary waveform generator: 100 MHz/ 16 bits;
- Vector network analyzer: 2 ports, up to 5GHz;
- Vector reflectometer: up to 14 GHz;
- Digital multimeter: 6,5 digits;
- Laboratory power supply sources: example 1, example 2;
- Soldering equipment, including BGA dismounting;
- Cables, adapters.